Monday, June 9, 2008

New to this blogging thing!

Okay, so I finally did it! I have started a blog. Why you ask? I don't know...it's not like I don't have anything better to do. It's not like I don't have 4 children running around, a house to clean or laundry to do. I have however always been addicted to reading forums and blogs, sometimes spending hours a day searching different ones. Finding ideas for my MOPS groups, reading up on parenting, learning how to tame my OCD and keep a cleaner, more organized home, oh, and don't even get me started on Ebay! With having my own ebay store comes more forums that one must research. How to do ebay, what are the best things to sell, when to sell, how to sell, bla, bla, bla. So now my most recent obsession? Couponing. And even more specific, shopping at CVS. After many years of a close friend(you know who you are) talking about all the great deals she gets and free stuff I finally caved. I CAN NOT pass up on the chance to save a buck! So after many hours searching the blogs of other people sharing their success of couponing and CVS I took the plung. Needless to say it took 2 trips to CVS, one being where I picked up 5 jumbo pack of Pampers for less than $5 out of pocket and I was hooked! Okay, so now back to the reason I have started this blog...well, because I have lot's of mommy friends who are in the same season of life that I am. We have been blessed with a beautiful family, a lot of us are stay at home mommies and we are all trying to stretch our husbands paychecks the most possible. And ya, some of us are just plain cheap! LOL! Nothing wrong with that! So with that said, I have decided to start this blog, take all the million of hours I spend researching and finding great deals, and put them all right here. Now my friends can come here and check out some great finds and I won't have to email them 50 times a week just because I don't want them to miss out on the rush of getting something free! And if nothing else it gives me a place to ramble.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love reading your stuff!!! Thanks for compiling your research into a nifty spot where I can go and find the deals!!! You rock!!