Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CVS Newbies Check It Out!

Well I have been doing this CVS thing for a few months now and I can tell you it is so.... worth it! You will save hundreds of dollars by doing and utilizing the deals and ECB program at CVS. I am now convinced I shoud NEVER, EVER, EVER, have to pay full price for any type of beauty product, household supply, toiletry, healthcare item, milk, baby items(including diapers, and I mean like Pampers, the good ones!!), and many, many other products! And to be honest most of these items I will receive free. I know, I know, your thinking you don't have time to clip coupons, look over adds, figure out all these deals. Well, I can tell you when your first starting out the task can seem daunting to say the least but I promise you once you do a couple of CVS trasactions you will be addicted and learn very quickly what you are doing. There are so many blogs that show you the deals and help you out. I have several listed on my blogroll! I also try to post my deals as often as I can. There are also several people that have taken the time to give a detailed post about how to start out CVSing and exactly how the program works. So to anyone who happens upon my blog and wants to check out how to work some CVS deals I am going to post the links to some great blogs that give the step by step on how it is done!!

Here they are:


Beginners Guide to CVS - By Economic Endeavors
Money Saving Mom's CVS 101
Slickdeal's Newbie Guide to CVSing

0 comments: