Sunday, August 17, 2008

Have A Party

I just wanted to tell you all about this great website called House Party. What you do is sign up and then you go through several parties they are having. If any of them interest you fill out an application and you might be chosen to host your very own house party! I sign up for a recent one. Anyone ever heard of Fisher Price? Yep, I filled out my applictation and crossed my fingers. You see with all these house parties they usually offer some really great gifts to go along with the party. Anything from samples, prizes, coupons, etc. Well Fisher Price had a fabulous package they were offering to the 1000 lucky applicants that were chosen. Included was:

1 Laugh & Learn™ Smart Bounce & Spin Pony™
1 Laugh & Learn™ Fun with Friends™ Musical Table
1 Amazing Animals™ Spinnin’Around Musical Zoo
1 Go Baby Go Crawl & Cruise Musical Jungle™
10 Fisher-Price toys to share with your guests, including Poppity Pop™, Rock-A-Stack®, and Snap Lock® Beads
10 Infant Product Guides
10 coupons for the Fisher-Price®

Well guess what? I was chosen! I was so excited! I can't wait to host this playdate with my friends. Anyway, go to the website and check out what other parties they have coming up. You might just be picked to host one of your own!

1 comments:

Kimbers867 said...

Woo Hoo! That is so cool. I applied but didn't get chosen!

Have a Blast.