Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CVS Trip

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize I haven't posted in so long. Can I just say then, it has been a crazy, busy week! So busy I have obviously lost all sense of time. I apologize! Hopefully I will be back on track now. You can check my post here for the weekly deals and matchups. Here is what I got this week at CVS:

3 Right Guard Deodorant
2 Soft & Dri Deodarant
1 L'Oreal Age Perfect cleanser
5 Excedrin Tension Headache
1 Bayer Contour Diabetes Monitor
8 Bags Lifesavers
6 Schick Quattro for Women shaver packs
1/2 Gallon whole milk
1 Gallon skim milk

Used:
$40.96 in Manufacturer coupons
$10/50 CVS coupon
$22.99 ECB's

Cost OOP: $11.94
Received $20.99 back in ECB's for next trip!
Plus, I should receive a $14.99 rebate for the diabetes monitor!

0 comments: