Saturday, November 1, 2008

Victoria's Secret Deal

Holy smokes I'm so excited! Thanks to imommies I just got 2 bras and a pair of panties from Victoria's Secret for......ready?......$16.95! Actually it will be even less because I will get 4% back on this purchase from ebates. Can you believe it? You can't even buy half a bra at Victorias Secret for $16.95. You can go to imommies and read about it but I will post here how to do it as well because one of the codes she used is no longer available. So, I didn't score quit as well as imommies but still got a very good deal!

1.) First if you are not signed up for ebates go HERE and sign up. If you are new you will receive $5 for signing up which makes this deal even sweeter! Then click on Victoria's Secret in ebates.

2.) Next click HERE to add 2 VS bras to your shopping bag price 2/$40.

3.) Next click HERE to add 1 VS cotton panty to your shopping bag priced $7.50. You can only choose a solid color.

4.) On the checkout page sign in or register with VS

5.) Enter shipping information, check the order codes box and click continue.

6.) Check standard delivery.

7.) Enter both the following codes in the Offer Code Redemption boxes:25PTY ($25 off any two full priced bras + free cotton panty)FA813789 ($10 off any bra)

8.) Click Continue and review your order on the Summary page. You should see a total of $10.00 (plus taxes, shipping/handling)

9.) Enter your payment information and purchase!!

1 comments:

Christy said...

thank you so much. I have had a gift card with $6.50 on it for about 2 years now. I haden't used it because I couldn't really afford anything there. Thanks to this offer I just paid less than $10 for my bras and panties. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!