Friday, January 23, 2009

Favorite Recipes Friday!

I posted at the beginning of January that I wanted to start some new things on this blog! I wanted to start doing some things that you could link up to and share with my readers as well. Well, this is one of them! Favorite Recipes Friday! I love to try new recipes and am always looking for new ones to try. So...let's share some of our favorite ones together! Here is one of my favorite appetizers!


Charleston Cheese Dip


1 cup mayonaise

1 cup shredded sharp cheddar

1 stick cream cheese

scallions

bacon

ritz crackers


Let the cream cheese soften. Then, combine the mayonaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and scallions.(the amount of scallions will be to your liking) Once this is combined spread it in a baking dish. I like to use a tart baking dish. You want to use something that isn't to deep. Then crush up some ritz crackers and sprinkle on top! Place in the oven at 350 and bake until bubbly. Then take your bacon that you have cooked nice and crispy and crumble on top! I like to use the pre-cooked bacon. I just pop it in the microwave until crispy! Serve with crackers of your choice! This is the most delicious cheese dip EVER! I have never received anything but rave reviews. You must try it!


Now it's your turn. Share with us one of your favorite recipes using Mr. Linky below. Please link directly to your post with the recipe, not to the main page of your blog.


0 comments: