Monday, June 30, 2008

My Favorite Thing!


Sarah over at Fiddledeedee does a great blog on Monday called "My Favorite Things". Be sure to go check out hers!

Ohhh....were to start. I have so..... many favorite things! Okay, so I guess I have to start somewhere so for my first one I will have to go with........The Swiffer SweepVac! You see I have 4 children, laminate wood floors and I believe a mild case of OCD. The crumbs on my floor make me absolutely bonkers. I also have a 10 month old that is crawling everywhere and putting everything in her mouth. So this has been a life saver. I don't have to pull out my big vacuum everyday! I just grab the Swiffer (which I keep in my kitchen) and clean up the crumbs in a jiffy. It has the dusting cloth on it but it also has like a dust vac as well. It just sucks all the gunk up. It works really great and I don't know how I ever lived without it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are cracking me up!!! You OCD Momma, You!!!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I have always wondered about those things, and now I know! It sounds like something we could definitely use one of these, as I have a little one putting everything in her mouth too.

Thanks for linking on My Favorite Things! Hope to see you again this week ;)