Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Favorite Things!


This week I am going to participate in My Favorite Things over at Fiddledeedee. She has a great blog so go check her out!


My favorite thing this week is this cereal dispenser. I have 2 of them and I believe I purchased them at Target for about $20 a piece. Believe me it was so... worth the money! I put the cereal in them and the older children can simply make themselves there cereal in the morning. One turn of the dial dispenses a serving of cereal in their bowls. Now, I use them for cereal but i'm sure there are many other uses you could find for them. Candy, dog or cat food maybe? What ideas do you have? The only problem I have found is that the item needs to be a little smaller. For instance Honey Combs cereal is a little big. It gets stuck and as the kids turn the handle to get it out it, breaks up and make kind of a mess! Oh, and they come in different colors like white, black, and silver. Check them out at www.target.com!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

oH this is so cool! I NEED one of these! Thanks for sharing....

melissa

Jamie said...

Cool idea!! You could use it for rice, beans, etc

GeonHui's Bakery said...

I've always thought these were so cute!