Sunday, August 3, 2008

Free Photo Printing

Okay, I don't know about you but with 4 children I have more photos than I could ever imagine! I have so many photos on my digital camera and saved on my computer or on a disk that it is over whelming. While I am on the up and up and do love the fact that you can save your precious memories on discs now, for some reason it is just hard for me to let go of the pictures you can actually hold in your hands. Besides, I do love to display my sweet babies faces around the house. Not to mention what about if you scrapbook? I don't personally. Oh, believe me I have tried. I have a cabinet full of cute supplies. I just have never gotten into it. So now I am 4 children behind and the task seems very scary. Anyway, for whatever reason you all may want to print out your pics I have come across some websites that you can get free pics printed out! I plan on utilizing this right away! How many pictures do you have that you need to print?

Go here for 50 free prints from Snapfish and a free flip book. That should get us started don't you think?

0 comments: