Sunday, August 3, 2008

My CVS Trip on 8/3


When I first started doing the CVS thing I would love to go to blogs and forums to find out what deals others were doing and how to do them. I would also love to see pictures of what people would get. I'm a visual person so it was really motivating to me to see a big ole' pile a stuff and a little price tag at the end of it. So, I think maybe I will try doing that for you. When ever I score big on a shopping trip I will post a picture of my loot and how much I paid for it! Hopefully if anything else it will give some of you "newbies" some inspiration to get those coupons, make your list and hit the stores to score big!
So, the picture is what I got tonight on my trip to CVS! I got:
1 Gallon Milk
2 Chex Mix
5 Oral B Toothbrushes
1 Childrens Advil
1 Extreme Energy
10 Sure Deodorant
5 Powerade
10 Covergirl Trublend makeup
4 Pert Plus
1 CVS Hand Sanitizer(my free gift for Aug.)
2 Face masks
1 Lipgloss (my daughters)
Total before coupons: $106.56
Used:
$10/50 CVS coupon
$76.89 MF Coupons(you can find these coupon match ups in my previous post)
Total after coupons: $19.67
Used $20 in ECB's
Paid $3.69 Out of pocket!! (This was tax)
I received $18.28 in ECB's to use in future trips!

0 comments: