Monday, September 15, 2008

Publix Deals 10/11-16/17


This is what I got this week at Publix! For all the deals/BOGO with coupon match ups check out The Grocery Game(you can get a 4 week free trial, please use mommysavingabuck@yahoo.com for your referral) or Fiddledeedee.

4 Ground Chuck @ 1.97lb.
2 Fresh Express Bag Salad BOGO
Bananas @ .69lb.
15 Birds Eye Steam Fresh Vegetables(50% off, use 5 $1/3 from 9/7SS)
18 Muellers Pasta BOGO(I am doing a wedding in Nov.)
Maxwell House coffee(we just needed coffee)
2 Newman's Own Past Sauce BOGO
Coffe Mate Creamer(Needed this for the coffee LOL!)
Lipton Family Tea Bags BOGO
4 bags Goldfish BOGO

Used:
$5/50 Albertson's coupon
$6.50 Vendor coupons
$45.02 in Advertised Specials

Total Savings of $56.52
Paid OOP $47.92

So I saved more than I spent which is great. Also, I will be reimbursed for all that pasta because it is for a wedding that I am doing! I'll go later tonight to get some pasta for my families stash!

0 comments: