Sunday, September 14, 2008

Update on Lowe's Free Clinic

I just had to post and tell y'all how much fun my two boys had at the Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic on Saturday. Oh my goodness! First of all they got to spend a hour with their daddy doing "man" things. You know, wood, tools, sweat, argh,argh,argh! But, they also got the cutest Lowe's worker apron with there names, plastic safety goggles and when they finished building there pirate ship they were given a badge(which I have to sew) to put on there apron. Apparently they get a badge every time they attend one of these clinics. They came home and used markers to "paint" their new creation. All this for FREE! Now that is what I call some cheap, fun, bonding, entertainment. I highly recommend you check out the website here and find out if your local Lowe's does these special clinics. At the next clinic they will be building a fire truck!

0 comments: