Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year, New Blog!!

Ahhhh....don't you just love the new year? I get so excited about all the possibilities that a new year brings. I guess you could call me a optimist!! I have truly been enjoying this whole blogging thing and have decided I might like to try and kick it up a notch! So, this past week I have been trying to come up with some things that I might like to make a regular part of my blog each week. You know, give you all something to look foward too.;) First off, I think with a new year I will have a new look. So, look for a change in my blogs appearance soon. Also, I would love to start doing some give-aways. Hmmm...i'll have to see what I can come up with. If you all have any ideas or if you have a product you would like me to review, post about and possibly give-away to one of my readers please email me and let me know!! Okay, here is a line up of what I am thinking will happen weekly on this blog for the year 2009! I know, I can hardly stand it!!! Exciting!!

Mondays:
Meal Plan Monday
Give-Aways Around the Blog World

Tuesdays:
Time for Free Stuff

Wednesdays:
You Can Make It!

Thursdays:
Publix Deals
Time For God

Fridays:
Favorite Recipes
Organization and Rejuvination!!

Saturdays:
Week In Review

Sunday:
CVS, Walgreens and Target Deals

Okay, so some of these are self explanitory and the rest you will just need to check back on those specific days and I'll explain to you what they are all about! For some of these I will be adding Mr. Linky so that you can get involved and we can do this stuff together. I love seeing what everyone else is doing. I'm nosy like that. HeeHee! Oh, and if you all have any other ideas or suggestions on what you would like to see on this blog, please leave me a comment and let me know. TaTa for now!

1 comments:

Barry Ritz said...

I will be interested to see your blog makeover and the exciting lineup.